Winter 2010/2011, Issue 96: Waterbirth
Summer 2000, Issue 54: Waterbirth
Click here for more
Get a great back issue of Midwifery Today magazine dedicated to waterbirth!
- Question of the Quarter: What is your favorite waterbirth story?
- What I Learned from the First Hospital Birthing Pool—by Michel Odent, MD
- A Landmark in the History of Birthing Pools—by Michel Odent, MD
- Birth at Sea, A Poem about Waterbirth—by Holly Knight
- A Midwife's Perspective: Labor and Birth in the Water—by Jill Cohen
- How to Make a Portable Waterbirth Tub—by Melanie Moore
- Read past issues from the E-News archive dedicated to waterbirth:
Search for more articles on this topic.
- Gentle Birth Choices
- Birth Into Being, The Russian Waterbirth Experience
- The Use of Water for Labor and Birth
- Homebirth and Waterbirth: A Great Combination with Barbara Harper and Jill Cohen
- Using Water in Labor and Delivery with Michel Odent, MD, Dianne Garland and Jill Cohen
- Waterbirth with Dianne Garland
- Waterbirth: A New Tradition Created by Women with Gloria Lemay and Barbara Harper, RN
- Waterbirth with Barbara Harper
- Other waterbirth products available from Midwifery Today
- Waterbirth International: www.waterbirth.org/
- Birth Balance: www.birthbalance.com/
- The Waterbirth Website: www.waterbirthinfo.com/—You can read dozens of firsthand stories from waterbirth parents and birth-care providers on their Waterbirth Stories page.
- Gentlebirth.org's waterbirth resource page